Target Compression System is designed on the theoretical basis of human biomechanics that focuses on specific muscles and joints. It encircles from the sole of the foot to the lateral side of the ankle, and further extends to the calf muscles. A wide range of compression not only provides extensive support to the arch to strengthen coordination and movement control of the ankle, thereby enhancing stability during lateral movement and preventing injuries caused by excessive ankle rotation, but also promotes calf muscle contractile efficiency. Hence, allowing greater fluency in sprinting and jumping.
Sizing (Measure around mid-section of the shin, while in a standing position) :
- Hand wash with soap or machine wash in a laundry bag with cold water.
- The water temperature should not exceed 105℉ /40℃.
- Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not use fabric softeners.
- 86% Nylon 14% Elastane
- Small- 12 1/4in - 13 3/4in
- Medium- 13 3/4in - 15 1/2in
- Large- 15 1/2in - 16 1/2in
- XLarge- 16 1/2in - 17 3/4in