- The popular Cool58® phase change packs are now available in a design for men that is both fashionable and discreet!
- Lightweight vest featuring Polar Product's spinal cooling design that lowers weight and increases cooling efficiency.
- Includes eight to ten 5" x 6" Cool58® cooling packs based on the size ordered (see size chart.)
- The reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 2-3 hours without requiring a freezer! (Note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism, and activity.)
Cool58® cooling packs freeze solid at a moderate and comfortable temperature of 58° Fahrenheit (14.4° Celsius), so they can be frozen in a freezer, refrigerator, or even a bucket of ice water. Once activated, these reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 2-3 hours. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.) Packs are non-toxic and non-flammable. Packs do not require a freezer! Packs can simply be submerged in ice water or placed in a refrigerator or freezer to activate. Easy to use - packs can be activated by simply submerging the packs into ice water for up to 20 minutes when access to freezers is not available. Works in any climate - extreme heat and humidity are no problem! The cooling performance is not impacted by humidity or outside temperature.
This vest is adjustable at the shoulders, chest and waist. Therefore, it will fit a large range of sizes. These measurements may help determine the best size for you. Please see sizing chart in images.
- To measure the chest and waist circumference: First, wrap a soft measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest and under your armpits, making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. This determines your chest measurement. Then wrap a measuring tape around your natural waistline (usually across your belly button), making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. See where the larger of the two measurements fall on the size chart. Please note: If you think you are in between two sizes, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs.
- To measure the vest length: Hold the tape measure at the highest point of your shoulder. Look straight ahead and pull it down to your natural waist. Mark this measurement on the tape measure with your thumb. Please note: When in doubt, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs and to prevent the vest from looking too short.
- Please note: the weight range is simply a guide; there are many exceptions for different body types.