How to Wear:
- Neoprene circle pad around patella provides padded protection & stabilization to prevent displacement
- Provides additional support & stability for medial and lateral ligaments
- Two Velcro straps ensure a comfortable fit & stabilization during activities
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint, increase blood circulation & relieve pain from tendonitis
- Color: Beige
- Fiber Contents: 70% Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton
- Insert foot into the knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Be sure the opening is on the kneecap and the hinge axis aligns with the knee joint.
- Secure the upper two small hook and loop straps.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to the desired compression.
- Patellar subluxation/tilting
- Collateral ligament injury
- Cruciate ligament sprain
- Moderate sprain/ strain
- measure around the mid-section of the knee, while in a standing position:
- Small: 13 1/8-14 3/4"
- Medium: 14 3/4-16"
- Large: 16-17 3/4"
- X-Large: 17 3/4-19 3/4"
- XX-Large: 19 3/4-21 3/4"