The CerviTrac Pillow features a multi-channel design engineered to allow you to choose the support level you need while limiting fiber migration. This unique design helps relieve spasms, alleviate minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical curve of your neck while at rest.
The CerviTrac Pillow's recessed center provides maximum comfort and flexibility. When sleeping on your back, the center cradles your head to support your neck in its most natural position. As you roll from your back to one side or another, the raised side channels provide the proper support to gently hold your neck in a comfortable position.
By supporting your head and neck in a proper sleeping posture, the CerviTrac Pillow can help relieve pain from neck injuries and prevent airway blockage (a major cause of snoring).
Most people experience an increase in sleeping comfort within a couple of days. Others may require up to two weeks before the neck and back muscles adjust to their proper position. Either way, restful sleep is on its way.
Hand Washing and Drying:
- Helps relieve neck tension and aching stiff necks.
- Recessed center cradles your head for a better nights sleep.
- Supports your neck in its natural position.
- Fiber channels limit fiber migration so your pillow last longer.
- Soak in warm water using mild detergent.
- Continue to press or flush water through until clean.
- Press out any excess water.
- Rinse in clear water removing detergent and soil.
- Press out excess water and drip dry flat. Do not hang or filling will settle.
- Refluff when thoroughly dry (punching on diagonals).