Soft Ice® Neck & Head Wrap includes:
- An insulated plush wrap with attached elastic straps
- Uses four (4) Soft Ice® Packs total
Three (3) 3" x 8" Soft Ice® Packs (for the neck)
- One (1) 4.5" x 8" Soft Ice® Pack (for the upper spine)
Soft Ice® Packs
The pack delivers comfortable, deep-penetrating cold or hot therapy to injured joints, ligaments, and muscles.
- The patented formula stays highly flexible and comfortable right out of the freezer!
- Reusable and non-toxic packs.
All-natural, recycled and biodegradable formula.
- Transfers heat out of the injured area much faster than competitors' packs!
Soft Ice® Packs are microwaveable at a medium heat setting. When used as a heat pack, Soft Ice® retains its consistency and does not become a liquid.
Lightweight and comfortable design
Designed to deliver maximum cold or hot therapy with gentle, adjustable compression.
- The soft cotton backing absorbs moisture and helps protect the skin while the insulated outer fabric directs maximum cold/hot therapy to the body.
- Our therapy wraps hold reusable Soft Ice® Packs comfortable on specific target body locations while still allowing freedom of movement.
- No need to hold the pack on the body! Just position over the targeted area and secure with hook and loop tab closure for a snug, comfortable fit.
Sizing: One size fits most
Use this soft, cotton-backed wrap for relief from bruises, bumps, cuts, scrapes, muscle aches, swelling, insect bites, chronic pain, post-surgery recovery and much more!
- Store the Soft Ice® pack in the freezer. Remove when needed and insert directly into the wrap.
- Position wrap over the targeted area and secure with hook and loop tab closure.
Please Note: Doctors typically recommend the application of cold or heat therapy not exceed 20 minutes at a time. Allow 20 minutes between applications.