The uniquely curved neck lobe of the Cerv-Align Pillow provides excellent support, placing your neck in the appropriate position for cervical correction. The Cerv-Align also functions well as a conventional pillow by simply rotating the support lobe away from the neck. The larger section gently cradles your head with down-like comfort. Use this side of the pillow to help adjust to sleeping on the cervical lobe.
Available in three lobe sizes, this versatile pillow provides both comfort and support. Recommended for back and side sleeping. Covered with high quality, 230 thread count cotton fabric for maximum comfort and durability. The Cerv-Align's patented pillow fitting system ensures a proper fit for any body type. Fits a standard pillowcase. 24in x 16in (61cm x 41cm) Hand Washing and Drying:
- Soak in warm water using mild detergent.
- Continue to press or flush the water until clean.
- Press out any excess water.
- Rinse in clear water removing detergent and soil.
- Press out excess water and drip dry flat. Do not hang or filling will settle.
- Refluff when thoroughly dry (punching on diagonals).