To find your correct size for the LP Support 251 Arm Compression Sleeve measure around the center of the forearm. Small fits a forearm circumference of 8 inches to 9 1/2 inches. Medium fits a forearm circumference of 9 1/2 inches to 11 inches. Large fits a forearm circumference of 11 inches to 12 1/2 inches. XL fits a forearm circumference of 12 1/2 inches to 14 inches. 2XL fits a forearm circumference of 14 inches to 15 1/2 inches. 3XL fits a forearm circumference of 15 1/2 inches to 17 inches. Hand wash your LP Support 251 Arm Compression Sleeve in cold water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Air dry at room temperature and do not machine wash or dry. Should a rash or irritation occur, discontinue use and consult your physician. The LP Support 251 Arm Compression Sleeve helps activate quick motion and controls arm effectively during exercise and regains post-activity energy. This Compression Sleeve builds ideal compression map to control motion using a power band, regulation area and seamless lycra.
- POWER SYSTEM ALONG THE ELBOW joint and upper extremity muscles increases the stability and proprioception of the elbow-wrist continuous movement and improves the accuracy of upper extremity motion.
- POWER SYSTEM IMPROVES UPPER extremity kinetic chain movement of flexion and extension to accumulate energy and enhance sports performance, such as shooting, throwing, hitting, bowling and smashing motions.
- APPROPRIATE COMPRESSION FOR UPPER extremity muscles helps increase blood flow circulation to not only improve endurance as well as prevent upper extremity muscle strains.
- LP SUPPORT 251 ARM COMPRESSION SLEEVES come in colors black, white, red and blue.
- THIS ARM COMPRESSION SLEEVE IS GOOD FOR elbow strains, muscle strains and delayed onset muscle soreness.