- Polar Products offers 3 choices of pack sizes so you can choose the ideal weight for you.
- These cooling packs freeze solid at a moderate and comfortable temperature of 58 degrees Fahrenheit, so they can be frozen in a freezer, refrigerator, or even a bucket of ice water.
- Packs are non-toxic and non-flammable. Works in any climate - extreme heat and humidity are no problem! The cooling performance is not impacted by humidity or outside temperature.
- Commonly used for Staying cool during outdoor activity or work in hot conditions where access to freezers is limited or not available, industrial applications, Motorcyclists and travel where access to freezers is limited, Multiple Sclerosis heat sensitivity, and for mascots or costumes.
- Features 4 Cool58 Packs with your choice of pack size and weight and one 100% cotton cooling vest.
Unisex design with a zipper-pull front. Size is adjustable with hook and loop closures at the chest, waist, and shoulders for a snug, comfortable and customized fit. Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the vest. The pockets have a comfortable all-cotton fabric to protect the skin and an insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body. It can be worn over or beneath clothing. How to find your size:
This vest is adjustable at the shoulders, chest, and waist. Therefore, it will fit a large range of sizes. These measurements may help determine the best size for you.
- To measure the chest and waist circumference: First, wrap a soft measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest and under your armpits, making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. This determines your chest measurement. Then wrap a measuring tape around your natural waistline (usually across your belly button), making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. See where the larger of the two measurements fall on the size chart. Please note: If you think you are in between two sizes, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs.
- To measure the vest length: Hold the tape measure at the highest point of your shoulder. Look straight ahead and pull it down to your natural waist. Mark this measurement on the tape measure with your thumb. Please note: When in doubt, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs and to prevent the vest from looking too short.
- Please note: the weight range is simply a guide; there are many exceptions for different body types.